The recent few crime thriller Bollywood movies are so freaking amazing you must watch these movies. Movies like Qala, Freddy, Chup and now Blurr is a treat to watch especially for the audience who loves crime thriller movies. Blurr is a recently released Bollywood film on the OTT platform Zee5. Blurr movie features Tapsee Pannu and Gulshan Devaiah. It is directed by Ajay Bahl. In this article of updatevilla, we have Blurr Movie Review, Cast, Rating, and many more.
Tapsee Pannu is an Indian actress who can play these characters so perfectly. The plot of the movie revolves around Taspsee Pannu as Gayatri/Gautami facing a psycho killer who killed her sister as well as her husband. Gayatri is having some eyesight issues where she gradually losing her vision. While She is in this condition she needs to save her life as well as identify the killer. The film has enough substance to keep you engaged till the end.
Blurr Movie Review
Blurr is a horror thriller movie that is directed and executed in a breathtaking manner. The movie perfectly to his genre, it has a few scary scenes as well as jaw-dropping suspense. Tapsee Pannu(Gayatri) in her way to find the killer of her sister Gautami. No one believes it’s a murder everyone has given thought to suicide. The movie has twists and turns in regular intervals which will not allow you to predict the next scene.
Ajay Bahl the director of the film succeeds to keep the audience hooked till the end of the movie. The cinematography, background music, and the scenes from the hills all set the movie to prove his title. The movie seems to be inspired by or remade of the Spanish film Julia’s Eyes.
Blurr Movie Review: Positives
- Plot/Storyline – The gripping storyline which drives the audience to watch the movie till the end without having a single boredom moment.
- Jaw-Dropping Suspense – Blurr Movie has a number of twists and turns in the movie and suspense to keep you engaged and invested.
- Cinematography and Background Music – The perfect cinematography as the movie required a hill station and a hunted house. Background music sync with all the scenes and many times it will get scary.
Blurr Movie Review: Negatives
- Stretched Scenes – In a few of the scenes it felt like it is stretched but that won’t affect the pace of the movie.
- Remake – The storyline is drawn from the Spanish film Julia’s Eyes. So if you have already watched it’s nothing new for you.
Blurr Movie Release Date, Full Cast, Director, And More
|Producer||Vishal Rana, Taapsee Pannu, Pranjal Khandhdiya, Tony D’souza, Pradeep Sharma, Manav Durga|
|Release Date||9 December 2022|
|Based On/Remake Of||Julia’s Eyes(Spanish Fim)|
|Where To Watch||Zee5|
I have already watched this type of film and Blurr is not a Psychological Thriller, its just a Thriller film. there is just one wow moment of the film which is when Tapsee pannu is blind fold from then you wont see any other characters face until she removes her blind fold in the last scene but apart from these the movie is cleyshed.
hey, Gauribhusan Blurr is a psychological thriller movie please do check out various internet sources. Maybe this YT video title can help you https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q09muZZllMo. I personally loved the film there were many moments I get amazed. However, I appreciate your opinion on the movie. Thanks for commenting.